I love to read whilst travelling with our dogs in our motorhome. Below are reviews and ratings for books I’ve read relating to:
Travel | Places | Camping | Pets
I also love to support authors by joining blog tours for book launches and promotions. The reviews are simply the opinions and thoughts of Miche @Touring Tails. I won’t rate any books I have not read from beginning to end. Not everyone will agree with my ratings, but that’s okay.
Non – Fiction
- 365 days of Gratitude Journal – Marielle S. Smith
- Murder Ahoy – Fiona Leitch (Book Review)
- The bench at cromer beach – RJ Gould (Book Extract)
- The Dog Walking Club – Liz Hinds (Book Review)
- The French Affair – Jennifer Bohnet (Book Review)
Coming up next
- In Satnav we Trust – Jack Barrow (Book Launch and Review 19th September)
- Stranger in Paris – Karen Webb (Book Tour & Review 1st Oct)
- Baggage – Jeremy Hance (Book Launch 6th October)
- Limelight – Graham Hurley (Book Launch & Review 11th October)
- A Year of Living Simply – Kate Humble
- Purple Shadow – Christopher Bowden (Book Tour & Review 11th Nov)
- Moonlight Over Studland Bay – Book Launch & Review 25th November)
- Solo – Aaron Hodges (Book tour and review 4th December)
I love to read using Kindle Unlimited. Why not give it a try 30 day FREE Trial.
I really enjoy supporting authors with Book Launches and Blog Tours. If you are an author or publisher and would like me to review your book then please do get in touch.
I’m happy to receive copies of books in various formats incl. paperback, audio and e-books (mobi format) for Kindle reading.
I can also be found on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @touringtails. I review books regularly on Amazon and Goodreads (using my personal name not TouringTails).
Listen with Audiobooks on your next road trip? Use our 30 Day FREE Trial
I’m a Professional Reader & Member of NetGalley.
Want to follow my book reviews and blog tours?
New to Touring Tails? Find out more About Us